READERS -> | since 15.02.11 | today |

for a flashback, click here

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hiatus? Bah! Not for me :-)

Well..I guess less is more in this case. Or something like that.

Shortly speaking, the planned hiatus from writing (which was also
planned to happen in 2012..and failed), also failed this year around :-)
I had planned to spend most of the year putting the past years' shenanigans
into my computer, just to get all in one place.

So..then it went to "alright, maybe a few demos"..and then some more..
All I can say now is that the writing is in full swing.
I simply guess I had too much thoughts and emotions inside me
that somehow had to be let out..or I would've ended up checking myself
into a mental hospital. So, order is restored, I guess :-)

I don't know yet if they will be released on the blog, or if they're
gonna get locked into the demo archives. We'll see about that.
First priority is to get all the stuff collected (and ordered up)
so it will take until later this year before I can start publishing things.

And yes, before you ask (and some have already, thanks:)) I will also try
to upload some simple, acoustic tryouts of some of the stuff. I guess I can
say that there are a few things to choose from. It has simply been a while ;-)

Still, thanks a bunch to you all for the patience.
Hope you're doing great btw. It's winter-ish here ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment