READERS -> | since 15.02.11 | today |

for a flashback, click here

Sunday, May 4, 2014

The blog is alive!! :-)

Lots of things going on in the background so I figured
I might as well kick this blog back into life.
We'll see how long it lasts this time.

Lots of things have happened since the last post
(you who follow my facebook-page & twitter might already know.
Otherwise, check out http://www.facebook.com/kimh.jpp)

Anyway, I'm back on track and building up some sort of database,
mostly for my own pleasure, to see what's been done throughout the years.
But you know, I'm gonna let you in on all the fun too,
although it's gonna take a little while.
Thinking about doing a "so far"-update again,
with all the projects, demos, "behind the scene"-stories,
what went through my head when I was writing, all those small things.

Won't be putting up an exact release date already,
but let's just say "at the end of the year" as a hint ;-)

Alright, now tea is ready.
See you later down the line.

/Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment