READERS -> | since 15.02.11 | today |

for a flashback, click here

Monday, February 25, 2013

2013 so far

Well, there's not too much to write about, actually.
Mostly lot's of what I usually refer to as "backstage work".
Have simply been trying to catch up with the projects I did
during my studying-period (aka "The Crazy Years").
Also refurbishing the "projects done so far"-lists
have been taking its time.

But yeah, I have been busy writing demos, too.
Just a few, but still something.
I guess I was right in a way,
I couldn't let go of writing totally.
It's simply too fun to resist,
  even though it's hard sometimes.

Also, I've been starting to sketch on a proper website.
Did a try a year or two ago,
  but it never really became anything.
Let's see how it goes this time.
Not really doing any fancy stuff.
Just trying to collect everything in one place.
As said, we'll see how it goes..and where it ends.

So, well, I guess this year have been pretty productive in a way.
And it's far from over so anything can still probably happen.
It still feels great to be a bit "off track", though.

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment