READERS -> | since 15.02.11 | today |

for a flashback, click here

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A little new, a little old..

Yep, not much has happened, but I still thought I'd write a little.
Currently busy with sorting out old material.
It's all from lyrics, various website templates,
pics, well, you get it ;-)

Haven't really got a clue myself of what I'm doing.
All I know is that it's gonna work out fine in the end.
Also, I'm working on some new stuff from time to time.
And yeah, I got myself yet another external harddrive.
It's almost as it's getting to the point where I wonder
if I need to build a separate room or something
to store everything in ;-)
Right now the attic is doing fine for that purpose, though.

Also thinking about making a new youtube-video.
Tried to make an attempt last night due to unableness to sleep,
but that went out the window :-)
Still, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot an email.
It's kimh_thewriter@live.com for those of you who wonder.
And yeah, I'm trying to find time to record a few things.
It's just that..right now it's busy both with and without the writing.
Also, I'm (still) planning on refurbishing the facebook-page a little.
Simply because the stuff that's on it is getting really out of date
and seriously needs completing.
So, as I said, lots of things in the calendar.

Oh well, might as well start to wrap this one up
and going back to what I do best (though it's doubtful ;-)).

Take care everyone..and I'll write soon again :-)
/Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment