READERS -> | since 15.02.11 | today |

for a flashback, click here

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A short appearance to tell you I'm alive ;-)

Hey. Again it's been some time. But I'm back for a quickie :-)
It's a little same old, same old still though.
Been trying to sort out the stuff on my USB-harddrives.
Will see how long it's gonna take, since I'm transferring back and forth as well.

But still, I'm gonna try to post some stuff on here as well as on the lyrics blog.
If not anything more, so at least some sort of a list of all stuff I've done.
Might sound like nonsense to you, but at lack of anything else,
I guess it's at least something to start with.
Also, I'm gonna try to give you a short view of my "notebook-archive".
Needless to say I haven't got around to start putting it into the computer I guess.

So much to do, so little time :-)
That's all for now I guess.
Feel free to shout if you have any questions.
/Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment