READERS -> | since 15.02.11 | today |

for a flashback, click here

Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer in this town

Hard to not be busy over here.
Currently doing some "backstage-work" but also being busy writing new stuff.
Just need to sort out the recording-part, simply because it makes more sense
than just writing & publishing.
Not that I have done that much, either.

Still, I have been planning a bit for the future.
I guess a fitting thing to describe it
would be to use a demo title..
"Won't Sleep Until I'm Dead" ;-)
To be honest, I don't think I've enjoyed writing
this much since I started writing on a steady basis
and that was a while ago!
Will post a list when I get it all sorted.

Don't know what more to tease you with now, to be honest.
But don't worry. I won't take as long as I did between these last two blogposts ;-)
Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment