READERS -> | since 15.02.11 | today |

for a flashback, click here

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Just a small thing I had to write.

As you may know I spent most of the period 2010-2012 away studying.
Even though I longed for home now and then, it still felt good to be away.
Now that I've been home for a while, finally strted to re-settled down,
have gotten somewhere to work and all that, those thoughts have been coming again.

I don't know if I'm really ready yet, having an old pet
which I wanna spend his last days with and all that.
But still it kinda itches again.
You know, take a ferry, catch a bus or train,
spend the nights in cheap hostels or something like that.
Simply discovering a new place, a new window to enjoy the view
of a strange town while writing, all that.
Wandering new streets, even if it's just around the corner.

I might give this home-life a year and see where it leads,
but then, I don't know.
All I know that it would be fun to do something next summer.
Kinda step out of my comfort zone, or something similar.
We'll see what happens. All I know is that something will happen.
If it'll means going all in or simply just taking a weekend off,
is food for thoughts. Spontaniousness is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment